- Current congestion on each road and how much relief would be provided by proposals.
- Alternative projects like road expansion vs transit.
- Operating cost subsidies required each year.
- Capital cost subsidies required each year.
- How each alternative fits into the VA guidelines.
- Current bus occupancies on each route and fares charged.
- Percentage of bus operating costs covered by fares.
- How much of the current budget is devoted to bus and Metro operating and capital cost subsidies.
- How much of the current budget is devoted to road maintenance and improvements.
- What's happened to the one billion dollar proposal to subsidize the circulator system in Tysons and what expenditures are planned for each of the next five years.
- Sources of funding for proposals.
- Projections on how WMATA / Metro is planning to fund the $13.3 billion capital improvement program.
- Ridership and fare projections for the Silver Line.
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.